Sales Tax: California law requires sales tax to be charged on all orders sent within the State of California. Resellers MUST submit a legible copy of their reseller’s certificate issued from the State of California to be exempt from sales tax charges.
Order Acceptance: All orders are subject to final approval and acceptance by Mobile Life Group, Inc. All orders remain the property of Mobile Life Group, Inc. unless the customer pays the items in full.
Product Inspection: Proper inspection of all items upon receipt is the sole responsibility of the customer or any other one acting as his agent, employee, or any other person receiving the shipment on the customer’s behalf. Any claims of damage, error, or missing products must be reported immediately to Mobile Life Group. Claims made no later than fourteen (14 days) calendar days from the invoice date or (5) business days from delivery date as recorded by the carrier used for the shipment will not be honored regardless of reason error or fault of either parties.
- Mobile Life Group offers a limited 90 day warranty against defects in workmanship or defective items. All RMA requests must be submitted within 90 days after receiving shipment(s).
- Limited Warranty does NOT cover damaged items from physical abuse, mishandling, and normal wear and tear. Limited Warranty does NOT cover discontinued items, special orders, discounted items, or buyer's remorse. RMA requests and credit for any of these reasons will NOT be approved or given.
- Items may NOT be exchanged, the customer must reorder as needed.
- RMA shipment(s) must be postmarked no later than 5 business days from RMA issuance date.
- Original invoice and the approved RMA number must be included with the items being returned. The RMA form must be included in the box along with the RMA number visible on the outside of each shipping container. Reason for return must be specified in order to determine the handling and proper processing of your return.
- All RMA returns are inspected and tested by Mobile Life Group before a credit is issued. Any items not eligible for credit will be discarded.
- Any unauthorized returns will be denied credit, and are subject to be destroyed, rejected or returned to shipper at the shipper's expense.
- The shipper is responsible for any shipping costs incurred on returns to Mobile Life Group, Inc.
- Mobile Life Group does not offer cash refunds, only credit onto the customer’s account will be made that can only be used to purchase merchandise.
- Our RMA department will process returns no later than ten business days after receiving the shipment(s).
- Mobile Life Group, Inc. is not liable and will not cover any other types of damages or claims that may have arisen as a direct or subsequent result of product use to other personal property of any kind. By submitting your request, the customer agrees to hold Mobile Life Group, Inc. harmless of any other claims or damages arising as a result of product purchase or use.
Ship to Address:
Mobile Life Group
315 N. Puente St. Unit #A
Brea, California 92821
Domestic (USA & US Territories)
Ground: Standard delivery for most items is about 3-10 business days (depending on location).
Second Day Air: Scheduled delivery is the second business day (upon request only)
Others: Please contact us for other options (upon approval only)
Mobile Life Group, Inc. will make every effort to ship the merchandise as soon as possible. Although most orders are shipped after one business day, we do not guarantee 1-day shipping and will assume no responsibility for orders not shipped out on the date. Orders will ship UPS Ground for the most part, unless shipping department decides otherwise or buyer provides a separate shipping method & account.
Packages left at the destination location due to no one being available to receive them are subsequently lost or damaged, are deemed delivered and are then borne by the customer if a “Signature Required Request” was not made at the time of shipping. (I.E. lost packages from the carrier leaving them outside of your location because no one is available to accept, are the customer’s responsibility.)
Payment: We accept all major credit cards with signed CCA(Credit Card Authorization) Form, Wire Transfer, PayPal, Money Orders, Cashier’s checks, and Cash.
To avoid any misunderstanding please adhere to the following information:
*The invoices must be settled in USD($).
*PayPal and Credit Card Payment - 3% fee will be added on to the invoice amount prior to submitting payment.
*Wire Transfer: You must instruct your bank that you will pay all bank charges, any bank charges deducted from the amount sent will be classed as an outstanding debt and could hold up delivery.
Satisfaction Guarantee: Satisfaction guarantee applies to Obliq-branded products only. You must return the total number of items purchased on the said order for the model or item that you are dissatisfied with (e.g. ten items were bought that were not what you expected all then items must be returned in the same condition and packaging if any. Partial returns will not qualify unless deemed defective.